.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, July 26, 2002


Birthday wishes, banana bread, baking and friends

Happy birthday Mary Anne!

Its fun to help friends celebrate their birthdays!

This morning I stopped at the bakery near my house, got there early enough to get a loaf of yesturday's banana bread - which will now be a part of my breakfast/lunch, and likely snacks for myself and friends later tonight.

This weekend I will be cooking, but more unusually for me, doing a minor amount of baking - and not from a tube of dough, from actual flour, eggs, milk and butter! Should be fun - making one of my all time favorite dishes for Mary Anne's brunch this weekend - "Pop's Super-Colossal Popovers"

This will be a weekend of friends, from a friend's call last night to, to meeting up with friends on Saturday at the bookfair and debates, to Mary Anne's brunch, to this evening and Sunday evening helping a friend with her PhD dissertation - this will be a weekend of spending time with many and assrted friends - what better way to spend a summer weekend in Chicago?

7/26/2002 11:38:00 AM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.