.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, August 20, 2002


Busy week

Okay, tomorrow - if I am really good - I have a breakfast meeting to start my day - a presentation on the state of Venture Capital.

Then, in the evening, to bracket my day I am meeting with a PR person who has offered to help me publicize an event I am organizing for a business networking group (Ryze Mixer in Chicago). We will probably meet first at my office then walk over to the venue to meet with the bar's owner.

Later still I will probably meet with a business partner and discuss ongoing business matters.

Somehow, amongst all this "business" meetings and talks, I also have one very major business proposal to write, one not as large (but possibly equally remunitive) proposal to write, a project to finish, and countless other minor tasks to complete - all tomorrow mostly.

And in my personal life - I want to write my fiction (yeah that'll happen...) and I need to run many sundry errands to start working on my to do list (see my post from a week back about that...).

Ah life.

8/20/2002 12:37:00 AM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.