.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Thursday, August 08, 2002


Social life?

In a few minutes I am leaving for my second mostly social event in as many days - not my usual pattern at all, but a fun one!

Tonight I am attending an event at the Alliance Francais (where I can practice my highly rusty French), last night I attended an event by Eurocircle - a networking group for Europeans living in America - really an excuse for people to get together, mingle, drink, and meet - not at all a "business" networking event - but a fun event in any case - and one where I got to also practice my French (which is how I learned about the event tonight).

In any case, if this keeps up, a strong argument for me to enhance my social dress selection - getting a bit repetitious at the moment - though I was wearing a very nice new shirt last night - quite pleased with myself about that (great thrift store find - what was a very expensive shirt - hand wash only - that I found for nearly nothing - and which fit perfectly)

Not much else - trying to find people to sell stuff for at the moment.

8/08/2002 05:22:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.