.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Thursday, October 31, 2002


Article on "Why network" by Thomas Power"

Ecademy - Guru Comment Octover 2002 - Why I Network

Very good article by Thomas Power on why he networks. He calculates that for every 1000 people in his network he will earn 100,000 pounds, since his goal is 1M, he figures he needs 10,000 people in his network (and he is approaching that).

Lots of good suggestions that I should follow myself - especially about holding lots of meetings with lots of people. I should probably start a practice of doing that here in Chicago and build up my network of contacts, referrals, and opportunities.

10/31/2002 11:55:00 AM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.