.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, October 01, 2002


A question

Or something I'm wondering about at the moment...

I've been writing this journal now for a few months, it is enjoyable and helpful to me - but other than a couple of friends who have mentioned to me in passing that they noticed something on my journal, I do not really have a sense of how many people - or who - have found me and are reading about my life.

Not that I have done much to announce the existance of this site - other than a couple of links (and a few friends who link to me) - and I guess I am not sure why it matters - but I am interested to know who is reading my journal.

So, if you care to - please post a comment to this post, or you can email me privately - I'm curious who you are, how you found my journal, whether my rambling prose is interesting (or just rambling).

thanks!

10/01/2002 05:28:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.