.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Wednesday, February 19, 2003


Changes changes changes

Well it is not massive, but I have made many small changes to my site template - hopefully the blog will be a bit more readable and useful. Your comments and feedback are very welcome - try out my new discussion board.

I have moved the Ryze Blog trib to the right, and have done some reformating of the main window to make individual entries more readable and hopefully make it easier on to read my posts.

I'm not sure about the colors and overall look and feel - may need to add something below the Ryze blogroll (a border for example), and I may want to add some further links and resources. Suggestions are very welcome.

2/19/2003 06:35:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.