.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, February 04, 2003


Movies, life, work, play

all in a days work

It has been a while since I posted something personal here.

Very busy year so far - busy and potentially very good - but hard to say at the moment.

Lots of possibilities - nothing yet definite however. My various networking is starting to pay off - some consulting possibilities, some serious software sales possibilities, some project possibilities - lots of possibilities - nothing definite and nothing which pays my bills yet.

At the same time, partners of my company are starting to require more of my time as well (which could be a good thing - but still up in the air).

On a personal note, lots of friends - nothing romantic however - the story of my life.

Last night I took myself to go see Adaptation - very good film, if a bit hollow and unsatisfying by the end. Fun, and I was somewhat inspired to write after seeing it (not a bad thing at all).

So tonight, I plan on taking my laptop home with me for the first time in a very long time - and after I grab something small and quick for dinner, I plan on sitting in a cafe (probably Starbucks) and write.

Good news - I'll be writing.

Bad news - my plan is not to write my fiction, but instead to write a presentation that I need to complete by the end of the week on software my company has recently developed. Not that exciting in some respects, but amazingly so in many others - done well it could be the launching point for my own success! Three years after starting my company I may finally be on the verge of something really good - both technically and financially.


2/04/2003 06:03:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.