.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, June 20, 2003


Relaunch of JigZaw's website
or now comes the really hard stuff...

As many of you know who have communicated with me over the past couple of weeks, I have been relaunching JigZaw's website. Tonight I am pleased to announce (see letter I sent out below) that the new site is up and should be available shortly. Now comes the hard part of adding to the new site, extending the content, and selling our software and services...

Text of an email I sent out this evening


Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce that JigZaw's updated website is going live this evening (Friday, June 20th). You can look at the site at http://demo.jigzaw.com or by early tomorrow at http://www.jigzaw.com.

The new site reflects JigZaw's newest product, Decisa: Contract Management. Please look over the information under the Decisa tab, and check out the Demo repository available under the Demo tab.

Over the upcoming days and weeks we will be adding further content to the new website, including additional Case studies and more information on Decisa.

Over the past months and years all of you have been friends and supporters. I am very thankful for your past conversations, suggestions, friendship and assistance. I welcome your feedback about the new website and about Decisa: Contract Management.

Many of you are working with JigZaw or myself on one or more projects, if you would like to be added to the Partners page, please email me a paragraph or two to place there, along with which URL and Logo to link to.

One of the first additions to the new site will be a password protected partner's area, there we will have collateral materials, PowerPoint presentations, pricing documents etc. I will be contacting those of you who are JigZaw's partners with access information when that portion of the site is ready.

Again, thanks and I hope everyone has a successful and enjoyable summer! Good luck to all of you in your various ventures!

sincerely,

Shannon


6/20/2003 07:47:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.