.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Thursday, August 28, 2003


Yahoo! News - Urban Sprawl Makes Americans Fat, Study Finds
Yahoo! News - Urban Sprawl Makes Americans Fat, Study Finds

Yet another reason why I love living in the city and being able to walk from (and to) work each day. I'm currently looking at different options for office space for my company as our current lease is coming up for renewal, whether I can walk home from the new space (if we move) is a very big and serious factor for me.

Sure price, appearance, etc are also factors, but all other things being equal, I would much prefer an office that I can walk to and from than one that requires me to drive (or take a taxi) to get there if I need to. Sure, most of Chicago could also be gotten to by public transit, but many places would require multiple transfers, something I try to avoid whenever possible.

8/28/2003 04:46:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.