.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, September 26, 2003


Telegraph | News | Doctor Who ready to come out of the Tardis for Saturday TV series
Telegraph | News | Doctor Who ready to come out of the Tardis for Saturday TV series

Yeah.

YEAH!!!!

I am and have been for multiple decades, a HUGE Dr. Who fan, far more so than any other Science fiction television show (even recent shows such as Babylon 5 which I got into in reruns, my interest pales in comparison to my Dr. Who interest.

So this looks like some of the best news I have heard in a very, very long time. I can see Dr. Who as a very successful, modernized television show, for one, the format and structure lends itself to a nearly infinite variety of stories, an entire universe (and time) to play in, and a very deeply developed universe to build on.

The more recent novels, which I have not been keeping up with as much as I would like, hint at some directions for the series to go in, more complex companions who can more than hold their own, complicated plots and ongoing story arcs.

And in any case, it is a series that I will be following closely and one that I hope to enjoy when it is broadcast, and who knows, perhaps try seeing if I'm up to the task of writing for it? (I can dream can't I?)

9/26/2003 05:42:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.