.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Monday, February 16, 2004


SemanticWeb.org
SemanticWeb.org

"The Semantic Web Community Portal" - i.e. a site that I should spend some serious time reading and following the links from, not specifically because my current software is "Semantic Web" but because so many people I know are working in this area, the site would help me understand what they are working on significently better.

As well it appears to be a well organized and thought out site (which you would hope it would be given the topic, but you never know).

I think there is some overlap between the Semantic Web and my MeshForum conference, though clearly the two topics are not completely related either. SemanticWeb is very much more of a technical challenge and problem while MeshForum is more about (I hope) theory and practice, and the theory in question covers much more then just computer programming.

Anyway, a good resource and worth looking at.

2/16/2004 09:02:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.