.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, August 10, 2004


Attending Pop! Tech in Oct
I have just registered for Pop! Tech which is Oct 21st-23rd in Camdem Maine. This will be my first year attending and I am looking forward to it.

If you are reading this and planning on attending as well, drop me a line (or leave me a comment) would be great to meet up and connect.

Besides hearing from a great list of speakers and enjoying the networking and interactions with the other attendees, in attending Pop! Tech I have a secondary purpose, to observe an idea driven conference in action. What I learn, as well as I hope many of the people I meet, will help me considerably in organizing my own conference, MeshForum which will be in April of 2005 here in Chicago.

From the little details of how they handle online registration and promotion, to the large details of how they schedule the conference, who they get as speakers, how they structure interactions etc, I will be taking notes on everything and applying what I learn to MeshForum.

Hope to see you there!

8/10/2004 05:03:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.