.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004


Attending PopTech
I will be attending PopTech. Flying to Boston tomorrow morning, driving down (call me/email me if you want to share the ride) to be there in time for the opening night party/networking event.

While at Pop!Tech I will be networking a great deal. With three primary goals, one, finding participants and perhaps sponsors for MeshForum, possibly finding additional interesting consulting opportunities for myself and/or JigZaw, and finally finding resources for a major upcoming project I am hoping to be working on this fall/winter. (more on that later).

After Pop!Tech I will be driving back to Boston sometime on Sunday, then will be in Boston Monday, flying back to Chicago in the early evening. If you are in Boston and would like to meet up, drop me a line or call me and I'll try to coordinate.

The project I am hoping to be working on is still under NDA, but here is what I can say. It would be essentially producing the equivelant of 200+ hours of reality TV, with a very strong web presense (think MoveOn.org's ad campaign) but tied to a national sports league with a national TV contract. My role would be essentially producer/technical advisor. Help would be saught with the many exciting aspects of this possible project, including publicity, promotion, contests, sponsorship opportunities and more. It would incorporate what I (and many others) have learned about networks as well as incorporate probably a rich set of content, hopefully licensed in a creative commons style manner.

10/19/2004 06:44:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.