.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Wednesday, December 01, 2004


Piet Zwart Institute - Flowmaps, The Imaginaries of Global Integration
Piet Zwart Institute - Flowmaps, The Imaginaries of Global Integration

This is very much what I have been thinking a lot about in terms of economics - mapping the connectiveness of people (and countries) vs. the more traditional model of "assets" (which is a virtual world hold a very changing meaning in any case).

My instinct is that there are very new and major implications to be made via looking at and viewing the world and economics in terms of connectivity - something I hope to pursue in some long form in the future (perhaps a book if I ever have time).

12/01/2004 04:34:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.