.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Thursday, January 20, 2005


Getting Back To Work: A Personal Productivity Toolkit || kuro5hin.org
Getting Back To Work: A Personal Productivity Toolkit || kuro5hin.org

An article worth reading carefully - for anyone like myself who spends perhaps too much time online (or perhaps not enough, hard to say some weeks). Also at the end of the article is a link to a cool yet simple web app with a simple screen of "Get back to work" but with the added feature of allowing you to put in what you have to do, then indicate when you have done it - tracking the time it took you to do it via cookies.

I'll try it out later this afternoon after I relocate to where I'll be working from this afternoon (I tend to work from my home office in the mornings, from cafes or client's sites in the afternoon, cafes in the evening)

1/20/2005 12:25:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.