.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, January 28, 2005


Live from Iraq?.Its the elections in High Definition on HDNet - Blog Maverick - www.blogmaverick.com
Live from Iraq?.Its the elections in High Definition on HDNet - Blog Maverick - www.blogmaverick.com

Mark Cuban's HDNet is experimenting with HD news feeds this weekend and is covering the Iraqi election.

I've left him a long comment with some suggestions about how he might expand on this experiment - by making the feed available online and/or via HD DVD's - and then encouraging (and supporting) people to edit it - in a variety of manners. I hope he at least responds to my suggestion - we'll see what happens next.

1/28/2005 04:01:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.