.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, January 21, 2005


What Happened to Google's Ten-Word Query Limit? -- ResearchBuzz, January 19, 2005
What Happened to Google's Ten-Word Query Limit? -- ResearchBuzz, January 19, 2005

Very good news for those of us, like myself, who from time to time need to do very long, complex queries - up till now Google's 10 word limit has been a severe limitation when trying to get precision. Looking forward to trying some experiments to test this at or near the upper limit, for example trying to build a fairly accurate "ego" search that gets most of my assorted posts/contributions or reference to me, while missing references to other "Shannon Clarks" out there as well as other results such as ones for Claude Shannon or about the Lewis & Clark expedition etc.

1/21/2005 10:36:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.