.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Sunday, February 27, 2005


Dan Gillmor on Grassroots Journalism, Etc.: Help Wanted to Expand Free Speech Globally
From Dan Gilmor:
Dan Gillmor on Grassroots Journalism, Etc.: Help Wanted to Expand Free Speech Globally: "Help Wanted to Expand Free Speech Globally
A group that wants to assist free speech in authoritarian nations is looking for a technically savvy person -- a CTO or lead engineer type -- who can do a short term study, possibly leading to a longer-term job. This is a paying gig for the right person.
The project is intended, in its intitial form, to make possible blogging that is impossible (or at least extremely difficult) to trace. One of the people involved calls it an 'anonymous, anti-tyranny blogging service.'


Definitely a worthwhile, if technically challenging project.
If you're interested, please send e-mail to Jim Hake at jim@spiritofamerica.com --
Note to other bloggers: Please post your own notice about this. It's a good cause."

2/27/2005 03:04:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.