.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, April 01, 2005


MeshForum 2005 schedule posted
I have been quieter here than usual, mostly due to work on MeshForum 2005.

Just today we have published publicly the schedule for MeshForum 2005

Lots of announcements I am very pleased to be able to make - Valdis Krebs will be joining MeshForum 2005 as a speaker. See my sneak peak and updates on MeshForum 2005 post for more details.

For the rest of this month I will be working almost nonstop. Between projects for JigZaw and all the countless details of planning Meshforum (don't forget to register), I will be very busy indeed.

On Wednesday evening I attended the a blogger dinner here in Chicago, held before the ABA Techshow, it was a gathering of a few local bloggers and mostly legal bloggers who were in Chicago to attend the show. Overall it was a great dinner and chance to mingle and connect with bloggers from around the country (and a few from Canada).

4/01/2005 09:53:00 AM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.