.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Friday, June 14, 2002


Flag day.

I always remember Flag Day, because it is also always my sister's birthday. This year I guess more people than usual remember the holiday, the Sun Times here in Chicago once again ran a center section with a pullout flag to be displayed.

The weather here is sunny, but still cool, not a bad mix at all, though I do not expect to spend a lot of time outdoors today. In a few minutes I will be running out for lunch and to prepare and send my sister's birthday present. I am giving her a collection of spices, almost all stuff she requested: fine French sea salt and black peppercorns which were both requests. To that I added dried Jalapeno pieces since she asked for additional but unique dried hot peppers and some French seafood demi-glace - with recipies which I suspect she will enjoy preparing and cooking with.

Not much else today, I have lots of various items to take care of at the moment - mostly work related, but some personal, and I did not get much writing done last night. My plan had been to write for a few hours, but instead I caught up on my reading, which was useful but mostly work stuff, important but not very relaxing. Tonight I hope to get much more writing done, I am meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow and hope to have a rewrite of a story he is helping me with to share with him - he gave me some very good critiques of what was a very rough version of the story, I have made many of the changes he suggested, but I have many more to go, and the story is not yet complete either.

6/14/2002 01:11:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.