.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Wednesday, June 19, 2002


Plans - For the weekend...

I have just sent out an email to a bunch of people, probably missing many, inviting them (at rather short notice I admit) to join me in attending the MCA's Summer Solstice celebration this weekend. It is an amazing event, lots of fun, and should be a good time. I missed it last year, but have enjoyed it in previous years. Who knows if anyone can join me.

If interested in meeting me - the plan per my email is - try to arrive at 9:30pm (possibly 8:30 if I can to see some classical Indian Dance), but to meet people if not coordinated at 10:30 by the glowing Labyrinth in the Plaza. I also plan on trying to attend the breakfast in the morning at 8:00am, whether by staying up all night or by sleeping and returning is still up in the air. If you are reading this, but did not get my email, drop me an email and we can coordinate (my email is linked from my name on the left)

6/19/2002 03:31:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.