.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Searching for the Moon
My original blog - I have moved to http://shannonclark.wordpress.com so this remains only as an archive.
 
Archives
<< current
 

Searching for the Moon
by Shannon Clark
 

Tuesday, March 11, 2003


"England Have My Bones" the T. H. White Webpage

Okay, think about how life was pre-Internet.

Then think about how it is now.

As a child, T.H. White was perhaps my first really serious bit of book collecting and my first passion in terms of books - I collected over many years first editions of all of the parts of "The Once and Future King" as well as many other books by (and about) T. H. White.

Now, take a look at this site - it is a new checklist for me of all the many books and editions which I do not yet own! Very cool - but a reminder of just how different things are today in contrast with pre-Internet days.

3/11/2003 05:13:00 PM 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on BlogShares



Shannon John Clark (email me), b. 1974.

Male (to hold off the assumptions), currently in Chicago, IL.
I am active on many other forums and sites around the Internet. If I am online, feel free to Skype me.
You are also welcome to connect with me on Omidyar Networks on LinkedIn or Ryze.com and my blog on Ecademy or see more about me at MeshForum or my corporate site, JigZaw . I also maintain piecing IT together, as my corporate blog for JigZaw Inc.